It is fair for landscape photos to be about the landscape. But sometimes adding people to the photos tells a deeper story of the place. I think that’s what I love, which is about trying to capture the spirit of the place and not just how beautiful it is but how it makes me feel and the impact it has on my life.
Photography Tips for Landscapes with People in Them
When photographing landscapes with people in the background, it is important to take into account the following tips:
- Try to compose your shot so that the people are in the background and not in the forefront.
- Use a telephoto lens to capture the people in the background while keeping them in focus.
- Use a wide-angle lens to capture the surrounding landscape.
- Use a low ISO setting to reduce the noise in the background.
- Use a tripod to ensure that the background is stable.